Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Fresh Start!

Happy New Year to everyone.
Hope you had an enjoyable New Years Eve and didn't party too hard. Austin and I managed to stay up until almost 10:00pm,Whoo Hoo. He fell asleep on the couch a little before ten and me a little after. He was going home this morning until Sabrina called and said her work called and they had a water pipe break in their office and the whole building was flooded. So she had to go into work. Not a good way to start the new year. She said they were going to have to relocate until it is remodeled. I have done pretty much nothing today so not much to post about. I cut out some more quilt blocks for the stamp quilt, took a nap, ate junk and tried to stay warm. It's freezing out today. As you can see, I updated my blog with the new title.
I also deleted the list of 2010 finishes and added the actual pictures of them. When I started posting the pics, I see that I have not taken pictures of all of them so I'll have to do that and add them later.
Hope everyone enjoys them.
Until next time,
Have fun stitching.
Deana

No comments:

Post a Comment