Monday, January 3, 2011

A Proud Little Guy


Here's a picture of a very excited little man. Austin lost his very first tooth today. It was getting really loose over the weekend so since I had him staying overnight for New Years, I gave him the tooth fairy pillow I made him quit a while back.


Good thing I gave it to him when I did or we would have to run to their house tonight.
Also Austin wanted us to put his Ice Age puzzle toghether, then take a picture so we could show it off. 100 pieces, started Friday night and finished Sat. morning. He had not work a puzzle this large and with a little help learned alot.
This was back to work Monday after being off for a week. It was pretty normal. Things went along nice and smooth.
Steve took Molly to the vet this morning and had them put her down. She got really bad yesterday. Yesterday she lose the use of her back legs. I don't know what would have done that other then she had all the swollen lymph nodes so maybe they were pressing on a nerve. Yesterday was a sad time for us, but I never got upset round her because I figured she would sense I was upset and make her that way. So I just talked and loved on her as usual. She is much better now. There just wasn't anything that could be done for her. She was a good little dog. Not the love but Buddy was, she was getting old and I feel like we gave her a good loving home for years.
We will miss her, but I think Emmie is the one missing her too. She wants to play but gets a toy and loses interest pretty quick.
I have been having a terrible problem sleeping and the doctor gave me and Steve something to help us sleep. I took mine but they didn't see to help much. 1/2 hour after taking one I'm still wide awake. So one night a few weeks ago, when I was having a very difficult time, I took one of Steve's, got on the computer to pass some time for it to kick in and boy did it kick in. Kicked my butt! Go so sleepy so fast, I didn't think I was going to get the computer shut off and get to bed before needing to lay down on the counter.
Well tonight brings another one of those nights that I needed a little extra to go to sleep. Took another one about 20 min ago and I'm trying to finish this blog so I can go to bed.
Hope I have everything spelled right and that it makes sense to you. Other wise, I will be back straighening things out.
I feel like I've had temany martoonies.
Sleep well. I know I'm going too zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Deana

No comments:

Post a Comment