

He was born Sept 18th and since I've only been with him for the last 3 hours, I have not settled on a name yet, but I'm leaning toward Tanner.
If your not familiar with poms, a few months after they are born, they go thru what they call the uglies because their hair is changing. They don't get their full coat until they are around 3 years old. I had to work 3 long hours before I got off work. I was so anxious to get home and see him again. After he got a good bath, we settled down for a little get-to-know-you time.
He really blends in with our kitchen floor. We'll have to keep an extra watch out for him. Emmie and Sage are just OK with him right now but I know that will change in no time. Emmie seems bored since we lost Buddy and Molly. Last night she just roamed the house while we tried to watch TV. I'm sure it won't be long before we start having races around the house again.
Here's a picture we took of both of them.

Well, I guess that's all for now. Not much else going on.
Until next time.
Deana
No comments:
Post a Comment