The update on my mom is that we now have moved her to the nursing home here in town. It makes it easier to see her and she is happier to be back in town and out of the hospital. Her progress is slow and we don't know what the future brings but she has improved from when she left the hospital a week ago. From wht we hear, they have very good physical theraphy at the nursing home and she is able to move her right hand and leg just a bit.Her speech is improving faster tha I thought it would. But still, it's hard to get in the Christmas mood this year and I'm having to push myself to get things done. I put the Christmas tree up Saturday morning and Angie and Darrell, Sabrina and Austin came in Saturday evening to attend the fire dept. Christmas dinner with Steve and me.
I have been working this weekend finishing up the ornaments I have stitched this year.
Here's a look.





And here's Austin's 2009 ornament.


I will end with a funny picture.
Living with a puppy.
If you don't know where she is, you know you had better find her.
Your blog is looking soooo like Christmas that it might even put me in the spirit. Happy your mom is doing better and is close by. See ya at the stitch night party. Denise
ReplyDelete