We had a carry in dinner with everyone bringing a wonderful dish.
So while we were mingling,enjoying appetizers and punch,spiked and non-spiked. (I went for the spiked since I wasn't driving) Teresa had a slide show of photos going on her tv of our group taken over the years.
Then we sat down to eat. Boy, everything was sooo good. The table setting was so pretty and Teresa had a small gift bag at each of our places. Inside was a beaded Chatelaine she had made for each of us.
After dinner we moved to the living room for our ornament exchange. Since I was the 1st one to guess what I was back at the start of the evening, I got to be the 1st to choose my ornament. Each one of us had put our ornament in a brown paper bag to disguise them and they all looked the same. My choice after opening it, was a beautiful gift box stitched by Sherry. I will be posting pics over the next couple of days. Since I don't have a picture of myself I will have to depend on one of the others to email me one so I can post it.
After I picked Sherry's gift, it was her turn to pick her bag. Then who evers ornament she received was next to choose. And it just kept going around the room until we were done.
Then Teresa announced that she was going to introduce us to the newest member of our stitching group. She goes and pulls this cute little wagon into the middle of the room with a pretty package in it. She said she hear Jackie should be the one to open it. When she did, it was a cute green frog(yes, stitchers go green too)
He will be our traveling companion for whoever is frogging the most stitches each time we meet. I believe I heard 1 or 2 ladies say they NEVER frog stitches. Are they telling a fib??? Santa is watching!
As we came to the end of a wonderful night, we all gathered up our goodies to head home. Teresa was such a wonderful hostess. And was so generous to each of us.
Hope you enjoy looking at my pictures of the evening.
Here's Sherry asking Sue questions about who or what she is. Notice the label on her back?

Denise and Judy enjoying coffee and conversation.

Alane and Sarah

Sue and Sherry again

Alane, Sarah, Denise and Jackie

Here we are looking at some of our onaments from the past years.

And our wonderful hostess, Teresa

Tomorrow, I will try to get the ornament pictures posted.
Have a good evening.
Deana
Oh what fun we had. Great pics, can't wait to see more. Denise
ReplyDelete