Here something I'm excited to be doing this next year. I received the news letter from Kathy at Needles Delight in Pensacola, FL and she is having a stitch-a-long starting January 1st. I can't wait. One more reason to start a new project. And a prize for you each month that you finish your piece on time along with an extra goodie at the end of the year if you finished each month on time thru the year.
If you aren't familiar with Needle Delights, it is this great shop in Pensacola that I only get to visit in person each year we go on vacation to Gulf Shores, AL.
Everyone is sooo nice and they will order and ship just about anything.
Just click here to go to their website with the Stitch-A-Long
Now I just have to decided what I want to stitch. Lizzie Kate's Monthly Stamps,
The Prairie Schooler santas 12 Days of Christmas, Teresa Wentzler's 12 Days of Christmas ornaments, just to name some that come to mind. I haven't even looked in my stash to see what else would work.
Time to go for now.
Thanks for stopping by.
Deana
No comments:
Post a Comment