Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas To All!

I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. Today may be Christmas but with Steve having to work last night and tonight it seems like just another day. He had to sleep today and I spent the day just putzing around the house. We are having our family Christmas Sunday. So today, I stitched on Quaker Christmas, wrapped a couple packages, stitched on Quaker Christmas, took a nap, stitched on Quaker Christmas, warmed up left overs for dinner,got Steve off to work, posted this on my blog and will stitch on Quaker Christmas. WOW! I must be tired after all I did today.
Wed. was my last day at work this week and I have to go into work for a short time Monday, then I'm off until the 4th. I love Dec. shutdown. A good time to get things put away and cleaned up. It seems like this year has been so busy. I hope I can slow down a little after the 1st of the year.
With the end of this year and a fresh start to a new one, I can't stop thinking of things I want to get accomplished this next year. I don't make a new years resalution, I just like to work on improving myself and my life from the previous year. I usually start the year out trying to go thru closets, drawers, etc. and organize, and get rid of things that we don't need or use anymore. The one thing I have to do this next year is have a major garage sale.
It's been snowing off and on all day but we still don't have more than an inch of snow. With the big blizzard moving across the country, I had hoped for a big snow just so I could stay home for a few days. It's just frigid outside today. The wind cuts righ thru you. And right now it's 18 degrees, the dogs don't even want to go out.
Tomorrow, I'm meeting Steve at his work when he gets off and we are going to do some after Christmas shopping and see what bargains are out there.

Have a nice weekend and Merry Christmas
Deana

No comments:

Post a Comment