Saturday, April 11, 2009

It's Been Awhile

It's been a while since I did any posting, but I do have some finishes. The last couple of weeks we have been busy and just can seem to find time for everything that I want or need to do. I did finish Carriage House Samplings,Fall Gifts. I also finished a small easter easel just in time for easter.


I also thought since my blog is new, I'd go ahead and post some pics of other Easter projects I'm stitched in the past few years.
Here's a bunny pillow I made a couple of years ago.

This is a farmer bunny that was my very first stand up. I took a finishing class. I don't really like making them, the bottoms are a little bit harder than I'd like, but I still make them occasionally.

And the last of my Easter pics. Another stand up.

Last but not least, I finished house #5 on Houses of Hawk Run Hollow.

I am now back stitching on the Christmas house ornament in my rotation. Still stitching on Summer Blue during our Thurs. night stitching group. And stitching house #6 when I'm upstairs in the livingroom. I couldn't wait any longer so I started Quaker Christmas from By Gone Stitches. I'm hoping to finish it for this Christmas, but not going to hold my breath.
Until next time....
Deana

2 comments:

  1. I hope to see more of your work. I really enjoy all your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deana,

    I LOVE Fall Gifts. If you remember, I'd love to see it in person the next time you are at stitching here.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete