I took another picture of Wayward Garden. The first one I took the other day was too blurry to post.

Here's a close up of the $2.00 frame I found at the flea market. A few dings but not really noticeable. I liked it.

I also took a pic of the Christmas House ornament I finished this week.

I emailed Steve the picture of his motorcycle from my last posting, to him at work the other night and he wanted to know if I could see the ghost rider. I didn't know what he was talking about. But after he showed it to me, it is pretty weird. That a look at the picture I have posted of his motorcycle and the round chrome thing just under the gas tank looks like a face looking at you. If you can click on the pic to enlarge it, you really can see it.
This will be a short post for now. I may be back later today with more.
Time to get busy outside again.
No comments:
Post a Comment