Tonight I decided to start N is for Nest from the Prairie Schooler alphabet series. I have all of them done to that point. After dinner I thought I'd start a sock for my husband and work on it for an hour or so before starting the PS. Well, our new pom thought differently.
She is not quite 6 months old and was WIRED FOR SOUND tonight. Not quite sure what she was on but I don't think that kind of energy comes naturally. She was either trying to get into stuff or was terrorizing the other dogs. In an hour and a half I managed to cast on 64 st of the sock. I finally gave up until she crashed for a nap and then got the PS project started. I didn't get enough of it done to make it worth a photo.
Maybe tomorrow will go better.
No comments:
Post a Comment