

This was a movie and stitching weekend. We never go to the movies, because I don't like to set for 2 hours without something else to do. We decided to rent 3 movies and veg-out this weekend. I think the cold, gloomy weather probably has something to do with it too. I stopped on the It's Be Cold ornament and started the Christmas House Friday night which will also be made into an ornament. I think it's coming along very nicely. Every year I say I'm going to make some ornaments for the next year and all I ever get done are the 2 I have to do to give away. I also cut the fabric for Quaker Christmas Sampler today. I'm changing the floss to DMC. A dark Christmas green, red and gold. The fabric is 36ct. Sand linen. Here's the 2 projects I've been working on this last week. I can't decide if I want to continue on these 2 pieces since they are going so quickly or if I want to start something else for this week. I guess I'll decide tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment