
Here's a picture of a message notepad kit I purchased a few years ago. It's from Indigo Rose. Although I have lots of experience sewing, I have not done finishing like this.
It was very easy. And was nice to come as a kit so I didn't have to cut the cardboard and find finishing fabric. I didn't take a pic of the inside but it holds the little pink "While You Were Out" notepads.
This morning I spent quite some time kitting up projects for this coming year.
My projects for this coming year as of today are the following.
1. It's Be Cold and older design from At The Hop. I am going to stitch it over one so it comes out small for an ornament.
2. Home For Christmas from 4 My Boys. Again I'm stitching over 1 to make into an ornament.
3. Yellow House Sampler from Praiseworthy Stitches. I'm stitching this on 32ct. Legacy from Picture This Plus.
4. Quaker Christmas from By Gone Stitches
5. Jig of the Lady Bug from Bent Creek. I will make into a pillow.
6. Dance of the Bumble Bee from Bent Creek. I will also make into a pillow.That's my list for now. I will be adding to it as I go thru charts.
I worked at a cross stitch shop for 24 years, changing jobs just 2 years ago. Needless to say I could open my own shop with what I have accummulated over that time. I have over 500 patterns not counting magazines, freebies and kits.
Tons of fabric,and fibers.
But after kitting up Quaker Christmas, I don't have the right threads for it, so I will have to purchase it.
Have a great day.
No comments:
Post a Comment