The creeping crud finally found me.
I been running around dodging it every where are work this winter and day before yesterday it caught me. I can't breath but I can cough alot. I'm popping the Cold Eze and hopefully will feel much better by the start of a new work week.
While I'm posting this I'm listening to Adele's 21 CD. I love her. Did anyone watch the Grammy's the other night? I was so happy she won the 6 Grammy's. She has one of those voices I could listen to over and over again.
And another great event this weekend.....NASCAR is starting a new season. I love, love, love, Nascar!
And of coarse my favorite driver is Carl Edwards. You know he lives just about 40 min away from here.
One night last fall, Steve and I were in Columbia eating at the Longhorn restaurant when in comes.........
Carl's mom and stepdad. (You thought I was going to say Carl didn't you?) If you've see his mom, then you know that thick blond hair she has. But not only that, she had on a Carl Edwards Aflec jacket. I'd love to have talked to her, and she'd probably loved talking to me about her son, but I didn't want to bother her. I'm sure she gets enough interruptions when she's out and about in Columbia.
The puppies are growing and playing all the time. Here's the newest pics of how they look now. They will be 7 weeks Sunday.
I been running around dodging it every where are work this winter and day before yesterday it caught me. I can't breath but I can cough alot. I'm popping the Cold Eze and hopefully will feel much better by the start of a new work week.
While I'm posting this I'm listening to Adele's 21 CD. I love her. Did anyone watch the Grammy's the other night? I was so happy she won the 6 Grammy's. She has one of those voices I could listen to over and over again.
And another great event this weekend.....NASCAR is starting a new season. I love, love, love, Nascar!
And of coarse my favorite driver is Carl Edwards. You know he lives just about 40 min away from here.
One night last fall, Steve and I were in Columbia eating at the Longhorn restaurant when in comes.........
Carl's mom and stepdad. (You thought I was going to say Carl didn't you?) If you've see his mom, then you know that thick blond hair she has. But not only that, she had on a Carl Edwards Aflec jacket. I'd love to have talked to her, and she'd probably loved talking to me about her son, but I didn't want to bother her. I'm sure she gets enough interruptions when she's out and about in Columbia.
The puppies are growing and playing all the time. Here's the newest pics of how they look now. They will be 7 weeks Sunday.
Everyone loves puppy kisses
I intented to post a little more stuff but the Bud Shoot Out is starting, so I must go for now. I hope Carl gets the pole. Wouldn't that be great!
GO CARL!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment