The puppies will be 2 weeks old tomorrow and they have their names now. This is the little boy. His name is TJ. As in Tanner Jr. after his dad.
He is sooo cute. He is smaller than the girl but they both have made it over 10 oz. now.
This is the little girl. Her name is Hannah. I think she will end up looking like her mom.
Look at those puppy pot bellies. Their eating well. TJ's eyes opened a couple of days ago.
We could see just a little peek of one eye today on Hannah. Eating and sleeping is all they are doing right now. And they still fun to look at. They must be having puppy dreams, they wiggle and jerk in their sleep.
They have a portible pen for them upstairs and one downstair depending on where we spend time.
At night they sleep in a Pack N Play at night. So to move them we use this basket. Just put both of them in it and tote them back and forth. Here I had put them to bed one night and Emmie was not in the bedroom so I could put her in there with them so I just set the basket in the floor. A few minutes later when I went in the bedroom to go to bed, here Emmie was sitting in the basket. Wonder what she was thinking? So I took her out and put her in with the babies.
I haven't been showing stitching stuff because I really haven't had anything worth showing. Here is the progress I've made on House #9 of Houses of Hawk Run Hollow.
And here's the latest on Yellow House Sampler. I have been stitching on it forever.
I am not going to stitch on anything else when we are downstairs watching TV until I get this one finished.
Both of these are over 1 thread so very slow progress.







No comments:
Post a Comment