Friday, January 6, 2012

The puppies are now 5 days old and how they have grown. We've been weighing them every day and they have gained over 2 oz. since their birth New Years morning. 
Here's a pic of mom and pups.

And here's little boy. Reminds me of a panda bear. He even looks like he has a grin.

 Snuggled in for a nap.
 And another nap with mom.
 A nap for mom and lunch for the kids.
 More naps and a snack
 Still more naps and dinner.
 And Sage says "I'm board! I have nothing to do!"
Is that not the most pitiful picture you ever saw?
Tanner won't play. Babies and mom are sleeping and this isn't even her bed.
This week has gone fast. I've not accomplished anything. What happened? I don't remember wasting the evenings away but something happened.
Until next time have a good weekend.
Deana







No comments:

Post a Comment