Saturday, November 20, 2010

Good Morning,
I have several pics to show you this time. I've been taking more than usual.
I haven't shown you everything I bought on vacation so here are some of my purchases.
I stopped by Tuesday Morning in Gulf Shores and found 4 skeins of some pretty cool sock yarn at a discount, which is always good.

Steve had some test run this last Tues. and it took hours. So I started knitting a pair of socks while waiting for him. All his test came back normal so that's very good news.

I wanted to show you my finds at WalMart. They're rubbermaid with handles that lock on the sides. I really like them and bought 2 of 3 different sizes. There so nice for keeping projects in. I picked them up while on vacation also,and I haven't looked to see if they have them at our local WalMart yet, but if they have them, I can see more in my sewing room.

I finished a pair of handwarmers last night.

Last weekend the our crew got together for Angie and Darrells birthday dinner. Darrell wanted a certain kind of chocolate cake so Angie made this for him. I can't remember what the name of it was, but it was something like a double double chocolate. Chocoholics would love it.

A couple of weeks ago Steve, Sabrina and Brian wanted to go check out their deer hunting area to take a look around. I went along for something to do and for the 1st time in my life, I rode a 4 wheeler.
Austin wanted to give me a ride on his 4 wheeler so here's one shot with just a little of me. I'm not much for having my picture taken. He's a very good driver and we had lots of fun.

Steve out and about on Brian's 4 wheeler.


Another shot of Austin, he's soooo cute.


And one of Sabrina, Brian and Austin. They go 4 wheeling together alot.

While we were out there, I took a pic of this fuzzy woolie worm. Is he a sign of a mild winter? or a hard winter? I've never understood that.

And in the middle of the field was this old well. I thought it was pretty neat.

Until next time, enjoy the weekend.
Deana

No comments:

Post a Comment