Saturday, November 6, 2010

Good Morning!
Well, remember on the last post I said I think I have a bad cable for my camera, and couldn't upload my last round of pictures? Last night I got the pictures uploaded from my SD card to my laptop. I'm not good with figuring out these things. That's why I hate electronics when they don't work. But I thought why can't I just put my SD card in the laptop? I swear, I tried this before and it didn't work. Anyway, tried it again last night, and how easy was that!!! I've always hooked the camera to the laptop.
Now I can show you my stamp quilt. Here it is,before I took it all apart.

Back to single squares.

Trimmed down and pinned together. Ready to start sewing.

Let's start sewing.

My assistant showing off our progress.

My assistant clipping apart all those little squares.

Assistant #2 catching a nap.

This is going to be a fun project.

Now here's all the new fabrics I bought on vacation. Get ready for several pics.








Here's a group of fabrics I'm thinking about using in a Grandmothers Flower Garden. I just love these.

My assistant's love getting in the pics.

Here's the quilt I showed Steve in a magazine on vacation. He really liked it so if we both like it, then I had to buy fabrics for it too.


Hope you have a nice weekend,
Until next time,
Deana

No comments:

Post a Comment