I'm still working on my sewing room. It's just going sooo slow. I pulled out all my fabrics this weekend and sorted them on the spare room bed. Here's a pic of the piles.

I've finished putting them away in my fabric cabinet and a chest of drawers that are now both full to the brim. 1 problem. I still haven't sorted the solid color fabrics and can't figure out where to put them for easy access. At least I don't have as many of the solids as I do the prints.
Over the weekend I took what I had on the walls in my sewing room and hung my Prairie Schooler ABC's. No picture yet because no one can see the mess they surround. I will get pictures posted when the room is finished.
A few days ago we awoke to these mushrooms in our front yard. I've been watching and taking pics each day. It's been fun watching how much they change and so quickly. Since they are right out our kitchen window, it has been a fun start to the day.
Pic #1 Day One
Early in the morning.

Pic #2
Later the same day.

Pic #3 Day 2

Pic #4 Day 3
Almost forgot to take the picture today. This was taken after dark.

They are still there but not really changing now. Guess they'll start drying up soon.
I've been stitching on my monthly stitch a long. I've finished August and am working on Sept. I have been stitching on Mermaids a little but not alot of progress there. I pulled my lighthouse sampler out of the rotation basket the other night and am stitching on block #4. There are 9 blocks total. I didn't realize I haven't taken updated pictures of these so will do so for next posting..... It just dawned on me, most everything I'm stitching on are multiples. Houses of Hawk Run Hollow are blocks of 12 house. Light House Sampler blocks of 9. The Prairie Schooler alphabet are 27.(26 letters and 1 extra). Monthly stitch a long, 12. Could it be my OCD????
Until next time, keep stitching.
Deana
No comments:
Post a Comment