Sunday, September 5, 2010

A New Look

Good Morning,
After messing with my blog yesterday and this morning, I now have a new look to it. One simple thing, to change the picture at the top of my blog,became a huge ordeal. I tend not to change the layout and such because I always have to fight with it. Does anyone else have the same problem?
Yesterday Steve and I took a nice motorcycle ride around the Mark Twain Lake area with another couple. Stopped and ate lunch at The Rustic Pine restaurant and it was very good. Best onion rings I've ever had. After we got home Steve took a nap since he had worked the night before. I spent some time sorting and ironing fabric scraps I brought home from moms. Since ironing isn't one of my favorite things to do, I set down and did some stitching on my Lizzie Kate August Stamp.
Then just a quickie supper. I cooked a pork roast Friday, so I shredded it, added BBQ sauce, baked a couple of potato's and made stuffed spuds. Add sour cream and shredded cheese. Yum!
I'm really feeling like stitching on something fallish, but keep telling myself, I don't need to start anything new. But I already have everything I need for it, so why not? The last couple of mornings have that Fall feel to them. Maybe that's why.
I really need to work in my sewing room today. I have the frame mouldings we cut down for The Prairie Schooler ABC's that I have stitched. Maybe I'll put the frames together, paint them and get them finished up.
I guess I should start breakfast and wake Steve up so will say TA TA! for now.
Deana

No comments:

Post a Comment