Monday, Sept 6th,2010 Steve's mom, passed away.
The funeral was Thurs.afternoon.
After my aunt passing the end of April, mom the end of June and now my mother in law, I hope this is it for a long,long time.
It has been such a stressful summer,actually the last year. We have had many good friends that have been there for us with prayers, cards, flowers and visits. We appreciate and are very thankful for all of you.
Steve is going to work tonight so will be sleeping some today, I am hoping to work in my sewing room today. I'm still trying to get it organized with the sewing and quilting stuff from moms. I bought fabric for a really cute Halloween wall hanging about a month ago and have not had the chance to start it. Then I decided if I bought more of the same fabric, I could do an assembly line of 3 of them. One for Angie,Sabrina and myself.
Needless to say I have done nothing since my last post,so the Prairie Schooler ABC's have not been framed,the frames haven't even been assembled or painted yet.
I have ordered a couple of patterns for Needle Delights and think they may come today, I'm excited to receive them. They are the Halloween issue and the Christmas ornament issue of Just Cross Stitch Magazine. The other one is a cute Halloween design called Olga. I can't think of the designer and am too lazy to get up and look at my list, but it's a primitive Halloween cat sampler.
That's about it for today. Hope your weekend is an enjoyable one with some stitching involved.
Deana
No comments:
Post a Comment