Hope you had a nice long holiday weekend. The weather was perfect here in Mid-Mo.
Saturday, my daughters and I had a garage sale and did very well. Love to sell those big items. After lugging all the boxes and tables around, my back was letting me know it. Sunday and Monday, I just took it easy. Spent some time stitching, along with a little laundry.
Here's a pic of the zebra finches. They are now 1 month old and still a little on the ugly side, but have flown the nest and are fluttering around the cage.

The two babies are one the top perch. Mom, Dad and brother are below.
We went camping last weekend for the 1st time this summer. Spent some time stitching on my Prairie Schooler ABC stitch a long. I started R is for Rabbit but realized last week, I skipped over Q is for Quilt. Since I have been working on them in order, I will have to go back and do it after I finish this one.

It looks a little warped but it's just the way the velcro is attached to the rod.
While we were camping, we did a little antiqueing. Here's a couple pairs of scissors, some trim and an old box of mending tread that I picked up in one of the shops.

Also, in one of my favorite shops I bought this cute beach bungalow birdhouse and a sign that says "Welcome To My Happy Place" which is what I call my outdoor room on our deck.



Also, here's my Yellow House Sampler that I have been stitching on when we are in the basement watching tv. I'm stitching it over 1 and the colors are so intense, I'm anxious to add more colors to it.

I just remembered yesterday that I hadn't sent my picture of my May Stitch a Long to Needle Delights. Got it sent just in time. That's the second time I had it stitched early in the month and almost forgot to send the pic.

I leave you with a couple of pics that shows when the kids are quiet, you'd better go look and see what their into.


WHAT!!! WE'RE NOT DOING ANYTHING!
No comments:
Post a Comment