
I really like it. Now a plain frame or fancy? narrow or wide?
Need to think on it for a while. I did change the colors from what it called for. I just picked a green, red and gold DMC that I liked and thought looked good together.
Now that I have this finished, I have pulled out Houses of Hawk Run Hollow. I have also been stitching on my May Stitch A Long. Sorry, no picture. Not much but the border done for now.
Here's what we have new since my last post. Our zebra finches had babies. They have laid numerous eggs but they have never hatched. This time 2 out of 4 hatched. One fell in the bottom of the cage a while back, and I don't think the other egg is going to hatch. You can see how ugly they are and how fast they change.
The 1st one hatched May 1st.

And the second one on May 3rd.




And here's momma sitting on the babies with dad an big brother looking on.

They orginally belonged to my daughter, then she passed them to me. She had bought a pair at the time,and they did hatch out one egg several months ago, before she gave them to me.
And here's a pic of Little Miss Emmie, tucked away for a nap.

Until next time,
Happy Stitching
Deana
YAY! For the extremely AWESOME finish :) it is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteAn amazing finish - Well Done!
ReplyDeleteAwww! Cute babies :o)