
This last couple of weeks I got in the mood for some knitting. I knitted a new scarf for myself and then Steve said he wouldn't mind having one so I picked up the black and gray.

Now Sabrina wants another one for herself so I bought a really pretty blue for hers. I still have to get hers made. I also started a pair of hand warmers this week. A free pattern I found on line. I haven't made them before but after buying a pair before Christmas, I found out they are so nice for keeping your hands warm any time. They also worked very well with my regular gloves during the sever cold we were having the last couple of weeks.

Here's also an updated pic of my O is For Owl from The Prairie Schooler.

Time to go work on laundry, so until next time,
have a good weekend.
Deana
Deana ~ I love your owl ~ Are you doing the entire alphabet on one piece of fabric? What facric / count are you using?
ReplyDeleteThanks Teresa / IL