Friday, January 1, 2010

A New Year!

Good Morning to all,
Hope no one partied to hard last night. It ended up Sabrina and Brian decided not to go out for the evening after all so Austin didn't come to stay with me. So I set and stitched anyway. I just didn't have Austin and Sponge Bob for company. Emmie, Molly and Sage aren't big partiers either so we were in bed by 10:00 pm. Isn't that sad!
This morning I started out fixing a big breakfast when Steve came home from work and then after he went to bed, I shampooed the sofa. I love having this week off so I can work on things that gets ignored the rest of the year.
Here's a picture of the ornment I received from Sherry at our SWAN's Christmas dinner.


Isn't is gorgeous? I just love it.
Sherry even made the curly ribbon on the top using Kreinik ribbon.
Since our stitching group has been doing an ornament exchange for the past 5 years we brought our ornaments from those years to show each other again plus we have some new stitchers that have not seen them.




I had mention in earlier post that I joined in on the Year Long Stitch a Long that Needle Delights was starting today. I am going to get started on my project just as soon as I get done posting this.
I also decided to join The Prairie Schooler ABC Stitching Bee online. This group is stitching, obviously the Prairie Schooler ABC's that was released a few years ago. I purchased all the charts and started them as soon as they started being released. And am now on the O is for Owl. I'm hoping this will give me the boost to keep stitching them and get them finished.
I am going to update my project pictures as soon as I can.
Till next time, enjoy your stitching time.
Deana

1 comment:

  1. thanks for posting these. love to look at it all. Sherry's ornament is so pretty. Denise

    ReplyDelete