Tuesday, February 9, 2010

New pics finally

I have really been busy since my last posting. If I could just set down and quickly write a few things going on in my life, I'd post more often. But, I seem to be sooo slow at posting. I have to think about what I want to say and then I like to add a few pictures. Since my last post, I have finished my Needle Delights Stitch a Long for February

and I finished O is for Owl for the ABeeC online stitch a long.

Now I have started P is for Parrot

There's not much to see here. Just the top of the bird cage.
I have pulled out Yellow house sampler from my rotation and have worked on it the last couple of nights. The colors are really pretty and has been fun stitching.

My rotation has sort of been put on the sideline lately. I haven't felt like stitching on anything in it.
Here are a couple of scissor fobs I made last weekend. I found the beads at WalMart and thought they were pretty and I already had the charms on hand.

On the family, Austin got his cast off this week. He wasn't very happy though. He wanted to keep it on. I think he was enjoying the attention. He adjust to the crutches quickly and was practically running with them. Here's the last picture before the cast came off.

Mom is not improving very much. Still not able to use her right arm and leg. Her attutide is in great need of improvemment. She doesn't like being there and is easily confused.
Now my last pic is of course my little Emmie.
She is wearing her black and pink dress, I bought her last summer.
Isn't she just the cutest? She also likes my pink snuggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment