Just thought I'd post some pictures of my progress with each of my stitching projects. I signed up for the Year Long Stitch through Needle Delights and started stitching Lizzie Kates Monthly Stamps. I started the January Stamp New Years Day and stitched heavy on it. I have it finished now so here's a pic of it.

Now since I have it finished, I can stitch on what ever I want until Feb and then I will start on the Feb. stamp. I also signed up for the online Prairie Schooler ABC Stitching Bee, so I am stitching on O is for Owl. Here's a pic of the progress on it.

And one last picture of Quaker Christmas. Progress is slow on this one.

I think that's what I'll stitch on tonight.
It's snowing out and are expecting 4-6 inches of snow tonight so I'm not looking forward to getting out and going to work tomorrow and Friday. It's suppose to be extremely cold for the next two days with wind and snow. I wish I could just hibernate until next Monday.
Until next time, make time for stitching,
Deana
You sure are stitching a lot. I'm glad to see your projects. Mine is also done for this month. But still need to take a photo and do all the frames. I'll show at stitch night. Denise
ReplyDelete