Sunday, July 12, 2009

Vacation Stash Purchases

It's Sunday morning and I'm sitting on the deck with the tempature 73 degrees. Just wonderful. It just started raining a little while ago, which we need but I hope I don't have to go inside. The new screen gazebo we have on the deck is so enjoyable.
We can sit out at night without the bugs and like now I can enjoy the sound of rain without being in the house.
Steve left early this morning for a farm extracation class they have having at the fire station this weekend. When he left I just decided to sleep in and when I woke up it was exactly 10:00. I can't believe I slept that late. I might still be asleep if it wasn't for Emmie licking me in the face to let her out.
Well, here's the buys I made while on vacation.
Quaker Gone Tropic by Michelle Ink. I love the twist she put on the quaker look. It calls for Silks from The Thread Gatherer but I have sooo much Needle Necessities that I was going to see if I have anything that will be a close match but if not I'm going to order the silks.


Next is Blooming With Inspiration by Blue Ribbon Designs. I love her designs.


Dragonfly Quaker by Stickideen von der Wiehenburg.

Fruit Of The Vine by Rosewood Manor.


Victoria's Quaker by A Mon Ami Pierre


Nantucket Summer Sampler by By The Bay.


Bayside Bungalows by Country Cotttage Needleworks.


Love Is In The Air by Blackbird Designs


Mermaids by Country Cottage Needleworks. I really like the colors in this, it may be one that goes in my rotation soon.


My Favorite Kitten by Primitivebetties. I want to do several in different colors and put in a basket.

Berry Time by Blackbird Designs

And finally a Doodle by Hobb-Nobb called Where's the Cat?

The rain has continued and I had to come inside about half way thru posting this. Steve is home and now we have to go to Wally World.
I did alot of picture taking so will have new posts with photos again soon.
Have a good day.
Deana

1 comment:

  1. Loved looking at your new purchases. The mermaids love very delightful.

    ReplyDelete