Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Weekend Trip to Tulsa

I'm back from our trip to Tulsa where we went shopping at The Silver Needle. We did some shopping on Friday afternoon after we checked into our hotel. Met the others that had left on Thurs for the trip and shopped, went for dinner and then back to our hotel where we all went to one of our rooms for lots of girl talk.
Sat. we went to a very nice bead shop. I'm not into beading except I've added some to x stitch but they have tons of great beads. I did buy a few that I thought would work for biscornus. Then it was back to The Silver Needle. My daughter Angie and I both had a fully punched key chain so that was worth $15.00 each in free stuff.
I also bought a set of really pretty stitch counters that were flowers made from polymer clay. But I forgot to take a picture of them, so that will be for another day. We went back to the hotel middle of the afternoon, got together with everyone and stitched for the next 4 hrs. We decided to walk to dinner from the hotel. The weather was great, mid to upper 70's. Sunday, it was time to head home.

Here's most of my purchases.


Spooky Tricks from Knotted Tree is sooooo cute. You stitch everything but the ghost heads and the yellow cat and they are buttons.



She Sells Seashells by Country Cottage Needleworks. I've really been getting into the "beachy" things. Even though I live smack dab in the middle of the country.



A Pair Of Pin Cubes from With My Needle. I can't wait to try making these.
Black Cat Sampler from With Thy Needle & Thread.
This has got to be one of the cutest Halloween charts.



Little House Needleworks has a fairly new charts that I think was a great buy. Something Old, Something New! 10 charts for $8.00.
Read Between The Lines, A Bookmark Sampler from Blue Ribbon Designs. I love all their charts and there are just a few I don't have.



Learning is Most Excellent from Mary Garry's Sewing Cabin.
This is an older chart but one that I didn't have. Also I have been eyeing John Foster 1885 Sampler by Historic Stitches since the day it came out. I decided I needed to just pick it up before it's too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment