Friday, March 13, 2009

Last Wips Pics

Last night I forgot about taking a pic of my pretty stitch counters I bought in
Tulsa. And now that I loaded pictures I took a little while ago, I just remembered the acorn magnet I also bought. Well, that will be for the next photo shoot.
Here's the stitch counters along with some beads I bought at the bead shop. The little turtles are closinase. (I'm sure I got the spelling wrong but I'm a stitcher not an English teacher. I had a idea of using them on a biscornu sometime.
I don't even have a pattern but I couldn't resist them since I love turtles.



Also Summer Blue which I'm not stitching in blue. This is my Thru. night stitching project I only work each week when we meet. It's going so slow that I'm thinking of rotating it so that I can make more progress at home on it and work on something else for a while on our stitch night.











Here's a picture of Emmie playing with her plastic easter egg. And another of her helping me with loading the dishwasher.


No comments:

Post a Comment