See this picture? This is the Christmas tree I have in my kitchen. I have all my counted cross stitch ornaments on it. Some I have made, some were given to me by friends in my stitching group.
Look closely and you will see a few cross stitched mittens and some minature knitted gloves.
Now look at this close up. See the black glove?
That is not an ornament!
See this black glove with the red band on the limb?
That is not an ornament either!
I was walking thru the kitchen the other day and noticed these on my tree. These are Austins gloves that he wears.....or apparently uses as Christmas ornaments. I guess he thought they were suppose to be on the tree with the rest of the mittens and gloves.
He does the funniest things and never says anything about them. Last Christmas after he was here one day Steve and I were going downstairs to watch TV and Austin had added plastic trees and rocks that came with some dinosaurs I bought him to my nativity. I wish I had taken a picture of it but I didn't think of it.
Angie and Sabrina came in this past Sunday and we baked all day. We have alot of fun getting together and doing it. We made lots of cookies for all of us to have and also for Austin to take to school for his party.
Now I have BIG NEWS!
We are expecting the pitter pat of little feet in the Gentry household. The pitter pat of several feet!
Yes, my little princess is expecting. After several trys, I finally got the proud couple to pose for this quick picture tonight. Emmie's not too excited about it but boy doesn't Tanner look like the proud papa to be?
This was an unplanned pregnancy. And even with Emmie wearing her little protective panties, Tanner was very determined and successful with his quest.
Emmie weighs just 4 lbs and as you can see Tanner is bigger than her so I hope she doesn't have any problems. We will be watching her closely. Dec. 31st is day 60. Since we have absolutely no experience in puppy birthing, I have read up online and dogs usually give birth in 63 days. Poms 60 - 65 days. So we may be having New Year babies or shortly there after. I'm hoping for only 1 or 2 because anyone that knows me very well knows those puppies aren't going anywhere. This weekend we are going to get Emmies little nest ready and hopefully we will be home when it happens.
I don't really have much else to share so until next time, I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas.
Deana




Hi Deana, I love your tree, esp the black gloves! LOL I wasn't able to make it to the stitchers party this year. But I got a beautiful ornament that Judy made. I hung it on a small silver tree. Keep adding to your blog. Sure enjoy it! Denise
ReplyDelete