Friday, February 25, 2011

Here We go Again

Once again we have been dumped on by Mother Nature. Another big snowfall yesterday and last night. Since I haven't ventured out yet, I'm guessing about 7-8". Mother Nature has not been kind to most of the country this year. Flooding, storms, earthquakes,extreme heat,extreme cold and more snow than most of us have ever seen. Spring can not come too soon for me.
I'm still stitching on Yellow House Sampler, just started the border to Nov. stitch a long that was suppose to be finished in Dec. The Lizzie Kate Monthly Stamps have been fun and cute to stitch just need to finish Nov and Dec.
I'v been cutting up alot of fabric for a couple of quilts. Last night I finished with my first pieced and quilted mini quilt. Actually not quite finished. I need to finish the binding, hopefully tonight and then I'll post a pic of it.
This Sunday the kids will be coming in for dinner. It's Brian's (son-in-law) birthday. Steve got his smoker for Christmas and has used it a couple of times.
So he is going to do some smoked meats for dinner. I'm thinking of a good old Bar-B-Que type lunch. Pasta Salad, Green Beans cooked all day in bacon grease and onions,
a few other things and a cheese cake for dessert.
Here's a couple of cuties taking a nap while I do some stitching. The livingroom had been a race track eariler so now time to catch some zzzz's before the next race.


And I have to show you this pic.
Who Made That Mess?

Emmie scoops her food out on the floor, then eats it off the floor. I'm still not sure why I even bother putting it in the bowl. I think she learned this from Molly.
Molly did the same thing when we had her. Tanner doesn't take time to scoop, he gobbles it up like it's his last meal for a while.
And speaking of Tanner, here's how the potty training is going.

Go potty like a good puppy.

I don't have too!

I don't want to!

I'm not going to!

Until later,
Enjoy your day
Deana

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deana,

    Thank you for commenting on my blog - it's nice to know I'm not writing into empty space :) It's helpful at the moment, posting up things about life, which is so strange and disordered right now. Hope all is well with you, and the snow isn't hampering life too much :)

    Sarah

    PS: I love your cross stitching! I am 95% of the way through one, which I started in Feb 2008 when I got married, as an heirloom of sorts. Oneday, I'm sure I'll finish it!

    ReplyDelete