Today is just perfect weather. Sunny and warm. Spring is really showing itself this week. Everywhere you look there is color. The white pear trees,the red bud trees, magnolias, daffodils, the trees are popping out with green. Don't you just love this time of year? It has to be my favorite time. Then comes allergy season,just around the corner. I refuse to let it keep me inside so I will just take my allergy meds, and probably end up getting a steriod shot before it's over, but I will just go right on outside and thumb my nose at the allergies. I have a whole list of "To Do's" so I thought today would be a good time to start. Steve pressure washed the deck earlier this week, so I started this morning staining it. I'm so ready to get the screened-in gazabo up so I can get the deck all "prettied up". I had a massage this morning first thing, and on the way home stopped by the hardware store to pick up a few things. They are getting their plants in now and I couldn't resist buying a few flowers and tomatoes. One of the tomatoes I bought was called Homely Homer, ever heard of it? It says they are very ugly but have the best flavor. I had to buy one just to see what the tomatoes look like. I'm still stitching on Quaker Christmas. I did get Prairie Schooler R is for Rabbit started when our stitching group met.
I didn't make much progress though, so will get a pic posted a little later.
This is just a quick post while I take a break from staining the deck. My back needed a rest, along with some ibuprophen.
I leave you with a pic of the Divine Miss M.

And another one when I found her stealing my chapstick and playing in the flowerpot on the deck.

Have a wonderful Saturday,
Deana
I've been outside most of the day. Can barely move. Have you seen the Twisted Stitcher's blog? It's a good one. Denise
ReplyDelete