First up is the Prairie Schooler Alphabet, P is for Parrot. I was a little late getting this one finished like I had planned. It should have been done by the end of Feb, but I was a couple of weeks late. Oh well, better late than never, so onto Q is for Quilt.I've pulled everything together but haven't started it yet.

I had Happy Easter from Bent Creek that I really wanted to do for this Easter. Here's a pic of the progress I've made. I've had alot of fun stitching this piece. Fun colors. Buttons will go in the empty squares when I'm done. I've made more progress on this since I took the picture the other day, so I should have it finished this weekend.

Also, I have finished my March Stitch A Long. A cute little leprechaun.

Here's a shot of what the layout will look like. Now just waiting to get started on April on the 1st.

In between these projects, I've stitched a little more on Quaker Christmas.


Steve left this morning for his yearly snagging trip. I plan on spending the entire weekend at home. Tonight, updating my blog and doing some major stitching.
Tomorrow, laundry, stitching, watching nascar and who know what else. The weather this weekend is suppose to be the pits so I will have a good reason for staying home. It is in the 60's today and tonight it is suppose to get cold and start raining,sleeting and snowing 1-3" this weekend. Surely the weatherman will be wrong.
However, it's 7;30PM, still in the 60's here in mid Mo, but in Kansas City which is just 3 hrs. away, it is 39 and raining. At least I got my car vacuumed out today. I hadn't been able to do that since last fall.
I think I will stop for now. Racing is on and I want to go catch some of the qualifying.
Until next time, happy stitching!
Deana
Deana, greetings from Leslie, a member of your PS ABC blog. Since you live in mid-Missouri is there a chance I'm going to get to meet you at Cecelia's Samplers' Spring getaway in Branson? LMK please - leslie @ litewire.net
ReplyDeleteI always enjoy your blog, esp like to have the blog list so I can see other blogs too. I'll bet the rotation list is helpful. Deana you do such a good job stitching--always refreshing. Denise
ReplyDelete