Good Morning,
Since my last post, my laptop hard drive died. So I had to have my son in law do an overhaul on it. Luckily, he was able to save most of my "stuff" on it. I wasn't too concerned except for my pictures, and my favorites. But he was even able to save them. I do have to install webshots and just haven't made time for it yet. Yesterday was a total waist of a Sat. I had a bad headache so spent most of the day laying around. I did manage to get my Winter Village put away and the everyday stuff back into the pie safe. Snowmen have gathered on my dining room table waiting for me to put them away.
I have been stitching some, but no pics to post this morning. I have P is for Parrot from The Prairie Schooler almost finished. I started Uber Egg from Bent Creek in hopes to have it finished and displayed for this Easter. It's been fun to stitch. I will try to get pics posted soon.
I think I have the Blahs!!!! No, I know I have the Blahs!!
Dealing with my mom has just been awful. She's not happy, mean to the nursing home staff, very defiant with anything they want her to do. She ask us to do the impossible and then chews our *** out when we tell her we can't. She can say things to you that just cut you to the bone. It's been hard to keep my mind on what I need to thru the day, and can't sleep well at night. Steve and I are both exausted all the time. Then we have the crappy weather. I hear we are suppose to have 40's everyday this week so that should be nice. My face is healing well. Still having problems with my hand and have a doctor appt tomorrow.
I will try to make my next post will be nicer.
Deana
No comments:
Post a Comment