Friday, October 16, 2009

WHAT IS IT WITH THIS WEATHER??????????

It's the middle of Oct and it's felt like winter for the last month. I'm already sick of the gloomy, soggy, cold days. I think it was summer one day and we woke up the next to winter. Thank God, we haven't had any snow. I certainly hope this isn't what we have to put up with for the next 4 or 5 months. I may be buying sun lamps and placing them all around the house.
Here's why I miss the nice weather. This is my Happy Place.

And another shot of the Happy Place.

I miss setting outside stitching and being in my own little world.
I finaly finished stitching the pieces for the designer that I was doing models for. I enjoyed it but haven't even looked at anything I had started. I think I will get back to Quaker Christmas tonight.
I have been doing quite a bit of framing for friends too. It has been nice to be able to add some cash to my stash.
Well, This is going to be a quick post because it's my lunch hour and I have to get back to work.

Did I mention I HATE THIS WEATHER!!!
I NEED MY HAPPY PLACE!

Deana

No comments:

Post a Comment