Steve is back working the fire dept. at the state fair so I came home from work, mowed the yard. And now I'm going to spend the evening stitching. Tomorrow Sabrina and I are going to the state fair to see Brooks and Dunn so there won't be any stitching going on until Sunday.
The nascar race is at Bristol this weekend, actually tomorrow night. I will have to record it, then Steve and I can watch it Sunday after he get home.
I've been stitching at least a little while almost every evening this week on Quaker Christmas. The one motif I was working on was kind of a pain. I couldn't get into a rythum with it and ripped out about as often as I was stitching. I found several mistakes in that one motif. I would either put in the wrong stitch or the pattern was off and I'd have to redo it. I think I'll look over each one now before I start stitching on it to see if I can spot any mistakes before I make them.
I opened the windows tonight because the tempature has dropped and it's really cool out. The dogs are going nuts barking at noises outside they don't usually hear with the house closed up. Of course with 3 of them, all it takes is for one to bark and they all are barking. And they haven't a clue as to what their barking at. I opened the deck door for them to go out on the deck (we have gates up at the deck steps so they can't get off it. They fly out the door, run around on the deck barking, come back in until someone barks and they all go running out again.
Maybe by the time I'm done posting I can shut the door and they will be tired enough to lay down for a nap and I can stitch without interuption.
I've update the look of my blog today. Not a big change, but for me it was some accomplishment. I seem to struggle at times with new things. I found The Cutest Blog on the Net and they have so many backgrounds to choose from. And it was easy.
Well, I think it's time for some stitching, so until next time, everyone have a fun weekend.
Deana
Can't wait to cross stitch with everyone. I have been reading blogs tonight. Too tired to do any stitching myself. Denise
ReplyDelete