Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It's June Already!!

Almost half the year is gone and I have not stitched nearly as many projects as I thought I could by this time. I can't post any pictures because my daughter has the cards out of both my cameras. I had taken pictures of the dogs while we had cousin Cloe and they wanted to print some out. I really need to play catch up on my projects.
As far as stitching goes..... I've been stitching alot on Houses of Hawk Run Hollow.
I'm almost done with the 3rd motif on Quaker Christmas Sampler, and have stitched a little on Yellow House Sampler.
Since my last post, I framed Prairie Schoolers, L is for Leaf, M is for Mermaid, and N is for Nest.
I did order 4 charts that I found marked down on Needle Delights website.

I went out on the deck to stitch tonight but a thunderstorm has moved in, forcing me to move in too. I guess I'll just stitch in the living room and watch it rain.
We went camping this last weekend. The first time we have been able to get away.
Just 3 more weeks and it's vacation. Our yearly trip to Gulf Shores, Al. We love it there and never want to come home.
We pull our 25" travel trailer so the dogs can go to. There's no way I could board them for even a day, much less two weeks. They love to go camping. The dalmation starts wining the minute we start loading the camper. And Molly, the older of the 2 poms just sits by the truck door, like she's afraid if she doesn't wait at the door she might get left behind. And then there"s puppy pom, Emmie. She doesn't have a clue as to what we're doing but she'll go along with what the other 2 dogs tell her.
She was just 10 weeks old last year when we went to the Gulf in Oct.

I think it's time to go stitch now. I should be able to get in a couple of hours tonight.
Thanks, for stopping by.
Deana

No comments:

Post a Comment