Thursday, May 21, 2009

No Pictures, Just a Post

I hadn't looked at my blog lately and didn't realize it has been almost 2 weeks since my last posting. Since my last post, I have finished Prairie Schooler N is for Nest and ready to start O is for Owl in the rotation. Next in line though is Yellow House Sampler that I believe is by Praiseworthy. But as I'm setting out on the deck enjoying the weather, I'm not for sure. I'll have to correct myself later if it's wrong because I don't want to go look. I did get it started just a little and will get a picture posted soon. I've making a little more headway on Quaker Christmas.
We finally got our gazebo with the screens on the sides so now I have been setting outside enjoying it. I took Quaker Christmas out last night and set and stitched until it was too dark to see. Today, for the 1st time since the weather turned warm,I took my stitching to work with me and during lunch I went to the park and stitched thru my lunch hour. I decided to stitch on Summer Blue since I'm not making much progress on it, because it has been my Thurs. night stitching piece. So I got a little more done in that hour. After work it was fast food for Steve and I and the he went to work and I went to my stitching group.
Sunday, we went to our youngest daughter and son in laws. She had a box full of daffodils that she had dug up from someone that was getting rid of a large flower bed, so she dug me a bunch too. I'm not sure I can find room for all of them but I will try because they will be so pretty next spring.
I can't wait until tomorrow. Then it's a 3 day weekend. Steve will have to work, as the job he has requires him to work all holidays. While the plant is shutdown for any holiday, he is one of the guys that go in and work on any equipment that needs work that can't be done during production. Next weekend will be our weekend to go camping for the 1st time this year.
This weekend since he will be working, my goal is to finish planting flowers, transplant some and the put mulch down. Then I want to shampoo the carpet in the camper, and get it ready for next weekend.
Our oldest daughter and son in law left for Mexico Tuesday so we are babysitting their dog and cat until next Wed. They have a cat named Cabo and a dashund in a beagle suit puppy named Cloe. She is the same age as Emmie, so they love to get together and play. She is so funny. She really does look like a dashund in a beagle suit. She is built exactly like a dashund but has the coat of a beagle. And occasionally gives out that beagle howl.
Well, I think that's it for tonight. Hopefully I can post some new pics this weekend.
Happy Stitching
Deana

No comments:

Post a Comment