Friday, May 8, 2009

Flowers, trees, grass....Allergies!!!!

May has finally come. I love the flowers,the trees have leaves ,birds are singing, and my allergies have gone crazy. My nose is running, eyes itching, coughing, I feel like I can't take a deep breath and I have no energy. Oh, and my ears and throat are itchy. Other than that, I think every thing else is just fine. I have had the windows open to breath the fresh air and hear the birds singing after being cooped up all winter and have been miserable for the last week. The house is now closed back up with the air conditioner on. Not how I would like it but I am feeling alot better today.
Last Friday I thought it was a cold but have now decided it isn't. Yesterday was the worst, I could hardly make it thur work. When I got home I hit the couch for the night.
I haven't stitched much this week, I have an updated picture of Houses of Hawk Run Hollow, house #6.

Sunday is when I usually get most of my stitching done, but this last Sunday I just couldn't get motivated. I was going to start one of my new rotation pieces, Yellow House Sampler, but after trying to get things pulled together, I didn't have a scroll rod set or Q snap to put it on. I have it stitched onto the scroll rods, I just don't have the end bars for it. So I need to have Steve make me a couple. He has done that before, using the orginal end bars as the pattern. A trip to the hardware store for wing nuts and I'm good to go.
I ran by the greenhouse tonight and picked up some perrinals for one of the flower beds. I hope I can get them planted over the weekend.
Here's a simple flower picture from one of my magnolias.

Their pretty much gone now and the bushes have leaved out.
That all for now. I think I'll go stitch on Houses again for tonight.
Happy Stitching,
Deana

No comments:

Post a Comment