Steve got the new shelf put up in the closet of my sewing room last night. And tonight he helped me for a while handing me things as I decided where I was putting them. My patterns were easy. They went on the 2 shelves. Then it was time to jockey rubbermaid containers around to where they fit best. Then labeling them with my P-Touch labeler. I love my labeler! Everything looks so nice all rowed up and labeled.
I will need to buy another container for my soap molds and supplies. I also still have things I haven't put away yet. Still trying to figure out the best place for them.
Last night I stitched on Lacey Pinks, but was getting tired of it, so I decided to rotate tonight. It's back to the top of my rotation list. Lighthouse Sampler. Block #3. I've tried the rotation system before but it never worked for me because sometimes when it was time to rotate I was really getting into a project. So I decided not to set a time limit on the rotations. I"m keeping the rotation in order but stitching as much or as little as I feel like it.
Time to get back to stitching.
No comments:
Post a Comment