I spent the day trying to get some reorganizing in my sewing room. I'm at a stand still until Steve puts in a new shelf in the closet for me to put my plastic magazine holders on. I keep all my cross stitch patterns in them alphabetically by designer. I have way to much unfinished things that I need to work on. But I have to get some order so I can get to everything easier. I've had things pretty organized but as I've took more things in the room to use, I have just set it in there thinking I'd put it away later. And now I have to get this done. My trouble is I try to organize stuff and then I find I don't like the way I did it, and have to reorganize it again. I don't make much headway like this.
I did stitch on Lacey Pinks today while watching the race. I got our laundry done and fixed BBQ ribs in the oven along with making a pasta salad. So I feel like I did pretty good.
Here are a couple of pictures of what I've been stitching on while my computer was down.
I was stitching on N is for Nest and really was coming along fast. But then I decided to start Lacey Pinks by Debbie Draper Designs. It is going really fast. I wasn't sure about the color of the floss at first but the more I've stitched on it, the more I like it. I think it made a big difference to have it on pink fabric.


Here's a couple of new puppy pics. Emmie is growing and changing so fast. This red sweater covered her rear when we first got her.

And here she is playing in her toy basket.
No comments:
Post a Comment