Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sunday, December 28th

This will be my first posting. I don't really know much about blogging and will have to learn more.

I am currently stitching on Lighthouse Sampler by By The Bay Needleart. I have 1 of the 9 squares finished and am about half way done on the second square. I am stitching it on 28ct Saphire Joblean over 1 thread using DMC floss.

Project #2 is Fall Gifts by Carriage House Samplings. I have this piece about 3/4 finished. I'm stitching it on 32ct Belfast linen using DMC floss. I am hoping to finish this soon.

Project #3 is Houses of Hawk Run Hollow by Carriage House Samplings. I have 5 houses finished and am working on house 6 but haven't worked on it for a couple of months because I loaned out my lap stand I had it on, to a friend. She wanted to try a lapstand to see if she liked it before investing in one.

Project #4 is Call of the Ocean by X-Apeal.

Project #5 is a spot sampler that I can't think of the designer by will have to look later. I am stitching this piece on 28ct over one thread with a Needle Necessities floss. I only stitch on this when my weekly stitching group meets.

Project #6 is another sampler that I can't think of that designer either but am stitching it on a light green Jobelan with another Needle Necessities floss.

No comments:

Post a Comment