Happy New Year!
I have spent this entire day stitching and knitting. I stitch mostly in the evenings but since I've been off work last week and this week I've gotten some done off and on each day. I've been working around the house while I've been off but today I just didn't feel like it. I needed one of what I call "A Lazy Day"
My husband works nights, and he had to work tonight so he set and played online pocker while I set and stitched. After he left I was back in my chair and stitched all evening too. Except for the time I spend reading some blogs.
I'm now about 3/4 finished with the socks I'm knitting. I'd like to get them done so I can start a pair for my husband. Today I stitched on The Lighthouse Sampler from By the Bay. I finished the 2nd block on it last night and started the 3rd one today. I also have been stitching on The Call of the Ocean today. I'm almost done with it.
I just need to finish the border on the bottom. Tomorrow I want to pull together some small kits to work on this next year.
It's about an hour until midnight here in Missouri so I will probably stay up for a while and get back to stitching. I hope the new year is good to all of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment