Monday, December 29, 2008

December 29 2008

I am off work all this week due to our holiday shutdown so I'm hoping to get some quality time stitching. Along with trying to finish knitting my 1st pair of socks. I have 1 done and the other one is about 1/2 way. They don't look to bad considering it's my 1st pair.

I had a chance to look about the designer of project 5 and 6 that I couldn't think of last night. Project #5 is Summer Blue from Derfeine Faden. I'm stitching it on 28ct Jobelan that I tea dyed myself. I'm also stitching it over 1 thread with a Needle Necessities floss.
Project #6 is Jardin D'Jour from Needlemania. I'm stitching it on a light green with Needle Necessities also but over 2 threads. I love to stitch samplers with the verigated threads. They look so pretty when they finished.

I am going to try to get some time to post some photos of my finished pieces. I see so many really nice blogs with lots of photos and hope I can do the same in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment