I told my self this year I would post more often, and look at me. Nothing since Feburary. We've been very busy over the past few months. March brought us a very early spring. The weather warmed up and pretty much stayed that way. I love each season but really not fond of winter. So the faster we get to Spring the better to me. April 12th Steve and I celebrated our 37th anniversary. Gosh we're getting old!
I have several pictures to show off.
Early this summer I finished Yellow House Sampler. I've stitched from time to time on it, mostly because it really wasn't much fun stitching it. It's over one thread on 32 count so I had to use my magnifier.
I have several pictures to show off.
Early this summer I finished Yellow House Sampler. I've stitched from time to time on it, mostly because it really wasn't much fun stitching it. It's over one thread on 32 count so I had to use my magnifier.
Angie and Darrell gave me a Kindle for Christmas and I didn't have a case for it so I made this one.
It was a little big at first, but I now keep my charger and light in there too.
Then I started this pair of socks last winter and didn't work on them for a few months so I drug them back out to finish them. Hannah had to check them out right as I snap the picture. She's probably thinking if she's fast enough she could grab one and run.
Then a while back I found a cute pillow case kit at Wally World in the clearance so I picked it up for Austin. Leapin Lizards! Another project finished!
July brought vacation time in Gulf Shores, Alabama.
Next time I will share pics from there.
Deana






No comments:
Post a Comment