As I said in last post, I've been doing some marathon stitching for a designer that needed her new models for market this weekend. I did 4 projects in 10 days. Needless to say my projects went on the wayside, but that's ok. I enjoy stitching so much,that I don't mind and I get a little more stash money. I did take a couple of pics of the progress of Quaker Christmas. Here it is...

I have stitch just a little on stitching night on Spooky Treats. I need to get this stitched so I can do the finishing before Halloween.

I did get my dining room table all dressed up for Halloween. I bought the Pumpkin guy at the Santa Caligon days in Kansas City a few weekends back.
I really want to get the rest of my Halloween stuff out. I have alot of it.For the last several years we have gone to Tallageda for the race and then on down to the Gulf for a couple of weeks in Oct, so I quit putting out much Halloween because we weren't here to enjoy it. But this year we changed our vacation so now I want to do it up really good. Just get it all out.

I have to go work on the laundry now but before ending, I just wanted to show you my little stitching helper. Emmie holds down my lapstand while I stitch. I told her I can stitch pretty good all by myself, but she's afraid my stand might fall off my lap if she doesn't help.

Have a good night, and if I get enough time, I'll try to post again before the weekend is over.
Deana
No comments:
Post a Comment