Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Well, I just love it when things don't go as planned. I was going to post what's going on in my life the other day when I could not upload pictures from my computer on Blogger. After trying to figure out what I was doing wrong I did a search and found out it was Blogger not me. Blogger posted that they are aware of the issue and is trying to fix it. So tonight is my second attempt and still can't upload pics the old, much easier way. Blogger says to use the HTML. Let see what I get..... Ok, that was taking forever...so I am going to try one more time!
Ok, that went better. Still took two minutes. Yes, I timed it. This is one of the quilting books I received for Christmas. It was a very quilty Christmas this year and I loved everything I received. This book had been on my list since last year. It's all foundation piecing and after taking the pineapple table runner class last year, I found out that I loved piecing that away. It's so easy and when your finished it looks like you worked very hard.
Here's a book that I had not seen. Angie gave it to me along with the Kalidascope book and another one (if I can get the picture to load)it wouldn't before. It's been an hour now since I started this post and have managed to upload 2 pictures. After trying 3 others multiple times, I give up! I will post more pictures when and if Blogger gets this mess fixed. I also received a quilting book that is called Simply Triangles. It looks like it will be a fun one. Then tucked in my stocking was a Scrap Quilts magazine. Sabrina gave me a couple of tote bags from Thirty One. This large one I had picked out back in the summer when she was having a book party. I forgot about ordering it so this was a nice surprise. She had my initials monogramed on it which is something I wouldn't have paid to have done.
Pictures are loading better now. Let's cross our fingers. Sabrina also gave me this smaller bag from Thirty One. The large one will be nice for toting all my stuff to class and the littler one will be great for keeping all those small quilty items in order.
Steve gave me a Rowenta Travel Iron. I know an iron isn't something most women would want for Christmas but I've been wanting this for quit some time. I just couldn't justify buying it with already having 2 Oreck irons. But this little iron is so light weight. I love it. For now this is all I can post. Blogger is driving me nuts. Now it won't load again. See you later, I'm gonna go fix a drink! Deana

No comments:

Post a Comment