Saturday, June 11, 2011

Here it is Saturday and my knee surgery was Wednesday. As they say, I have Good News and Bad News. The good news is everything went well. The bad news is they could not find a torn meniscus or Bakers Cyst.The doctor said he could not find anything that would be causing me to have so much leg and knee pain. He went in thru 4 places in my knee and everything looked fine. As the doctor said, "There has to be something going on to cause me this much pain but they aren't sure what it could be. I'm still barely able to get around. Even after sitting around with ice the last several days I see absolutely no improvement. In fact, I think it's worse but is it surgery pain or the orginial pain I had that is getting worse? I have another doctor appt. Wed. to see what the next step is. They mentioned it could be coming from my back, which I have lower back problems anyway. Since Wed. I have set around and iced my knee as much as I can. I'm hoping to go to work Monday but we will have to see when Monday comes. I'm starting to get aggravated with it. If you know me personally, I am not a good "sitter". That's why stitching is good for me. If I have to sit around and do nothing, it would drive me nuts. I have to be doing something. TV is not interesting to me unless it's Nascar. And that's only on the weekends. So I've been cross stitching on Houses of Hawk Run Hollow again, piecing my Grandmother's Flower Garden and reading but I'm getting tired doing it all the time.
Will post an update later this week.
Have a good weekend.
Deana

No comments:

Post a Comment